Cute Santa Ornament Pattern - Digital Download, Pattern, 8-page PDF, and include quick video instructions.
- Easy to make these Santa Face Ornaments with felt and a few craft supplies you probably already own.
- Use hand-stitching or the sewing machine. Do this using 7 Simple steps!
- Add a pretty ribbon to the back of the ornament with hot glue or sew it inside the Santa before stitching it all the way closed.
- Additionally, the pattern can be used for crafting a paper Santa ornament. Use colored cardstock paper. Making it a fun project for you or for the kids.
- Make the ornaments to hang or add them to gifts as gift toppers. Or make them to give them as gifts.
- The finished felt Santa Face Ornament will measure about 4" tall and 3.5" wide.
- The download includes clear step-by-step instructions with photos.
- Print the pattern on standard computer paper (8.5x11) using advanced options "high quality" or "fine" options. If needed select fit to page.
- Additional links to helpful materials.
This tutorial and pattern are for personal use only. You may not sell products made from this pattern. Re-sale or distribution of pattern and tutorial, in any form, is strictly prohibited.This is a digital download you will receive the files after your purchase purchase. Due to the nature of the purchase (digital download) there are not refunds. No physical copy will be sent or mailed!*
Pattern PDF - Digital Download With Instructions